Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Megan Fox Leaked Naked Photos:Watch Here


Megan Fox Furious Over Leaked Photos

In a recently interview by Allure magazine, Megan Fox was informed that topless photos of her taken from a camera on a cell phone leaked on to the internet. The incident happened while Fox was on the set of the independent film “Passion Play”. In the movie Fox plays an Angel saved from a gangster by a troubled trumpet player.

It was during her interview when she was informed that the image was leaked it. Fox, showing her temper then quoted, “If I knew who took this picture, I would personally cause them harm — physical harm.” The magazine quoted. “I’m not a f–ing reality-TV star that’s courting the paparazzi and wants my f–ing picture taken all the time. I’m at my job and I’m trying to play a character and I’m trying to be serious, and this is the sh– that’s happening to me. It makes me furious.” She added.

In the photo, a partially nude woman (Fox) can be seen standing in a glass box covering her breasts with her hands. The photos that have been recently leaked is not the first time that revealing photos have been leaked of her. Last year, topless photos of Fox had leaked onto the internet from the set of “Jennifer’s Body”. At the time Fox considered taking legal action against the acquaintance that had sold the candid photos to the tabloids, but decided against it. There is no knowledge as to whether she will take legal action against the recent perpetrator.

Watch All the Megan Fox Leaked Photos

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
peterjockson's Profile on Ping.sg